Andrew has a broad range of experience practising law in both Melbourne and Geelong. He was admitted to practice law in 2008 after completing his law degree at the University of Melbourne.
Andrew is a trusted advisor to many individuals, businesses and families relying on his knowledge of the law to achieve practical, effective and timely outcomes.
- Bachelor of Arts, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Laws, The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Education, The University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours), The University of Melbourne
- Master of Laws (Legal Practice), The Australian National University
- Graduate Certificate in Business Administration, La Trobe University
- Master of Public Policy and Management, The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Certificate in Australian Migration Law and Practice, The Australian National University
You can contact Andrew by emailing [email protected].